Re: do I really need "make-kpkg clean"?

Apparently, _Andres Järv_, on 05/03/2005 06:05 PM,typed:
I'm missing the point of make-kpkg. It doesn't make any other difference than make things more complicated IMHO. I just use the old fashion way of cp and make modules_install ;)

The only advantage I see is that I get a deb package of the kernel I am compiling. But with the trouble of having to do a clean and then recompiling everything even after a teeny bit tweak of config, I am wondering if it is worth obtaining the deb anymore.

(Remove all underscores,if any, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience but this is to reduce spam.)