fitting .ps file to paper [QCAD]

How to resize or change orientation of a "foo.ps" (say A4 portrait) to get
a fit print on 14"*12" (132 column paper) on Dot Matrix Printer.

Is it possible to get it using "lpr foo.ps"; may be with some
options/arguments.

I tried "psresize", But in "gv" and on printer, I was not able to get
desired result. I get cliped/trimmed result.

In fact, this is required for QCAD. In "current drawing setting" there is
provision for "custom paper size", but it does not accept custom size and
showed size as 0 by 0, when checked next time.

During printing, there are number of standard paper sizes, but provison
for custom size is not there.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

--