Re: Java Virtual Machine

Hmmm,  wonder about the 1.4 part as I only used 1.5.  I followed another
listers advice and used a debian java page
(http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-java-faq/ch11.html) and was able to
successfully install with the sun 1.5 package.

HTH

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016