Re: apt-get deprecated?

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 09:11 -0700, mm wrote:
> Is there any compelling reason to use `apt-get' over `aptitude', given
> the latter's more robust feature set (installation tracking, for
> example)?
>
> I've been using aptitude exclusively for about a year for installing
> packages, yet still see a lot of new documentation with directives to
> install/upgrade with apt-get.
>
> Thanks

To be honest i've never used anything other than apt-get, i guess if it
aint broke.....
Just always found it to be the faster solution for me
| Glyn Tebbutt |                d3c3it-linux@ntlworld.com |
|--------------'      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it |
| gpg-key: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it/d3c3it.gpg |
|           Lisa, if we conserve the environmentalist win |
|                                          -Homer Simpson |