Re: ? hdc: write_intr: Wrong Transfer Direction!

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 05:23:16PM -0400, Thomas H. George wrote:
> I don't know how I created this problem.  I had been trying
> unsuccessfully to burn a cd with xcdroast which did not like the lack of
> scsi emulation in my kernel-2.6.8.

FWIW, I had the same problem.  I can burn data by slowing it to half or
quarter of its rated speed, but audio is impossible: it seems to write
it in bits, with pauses like a tremolo effect.

I get the same results from command line, so it is not just xcdroast.

> Next workbone played an audio cd in
I know hothing about workbone, but I can play audio using xmcd et al

--
richard