Re: Similar systems, different performance of fortran code

> Very interesting question. Without the actual fortran code, it is really
> tough to tell what actually might be going on. Could you please post the
> code or put it on the web so others can download it and test it?

 Thanks for your suggestion. However, I didn't write the code, so I'm really
not sure the authors would be willing to share it so "openly". It could be,
or not, but I better ask first. But I can surely keep you informed of the
progress of the experiments.

A better idea is to extract the relevant piece of code and post it, but I'm
still in the process of understanding the code, so I'm not sure what to drop
and what to keep, yet.

    	    	       					Victor