Re: One problem down, yet another still baffling me..

The odd thing is after all my playing around with it last night, appending
-snddev /dev/dsp and it works...  No clue why, since that was the  "default"
that it kept failing to reset or something... wouldn't give me more of an
error than that.

So currently it is all working and wonderfully.

Thanks for all the help

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016