Re: Java Virtual Machine

Well thanks Glenn, I got it all lined out now and it worked, seems that I was
following and "old" FAQ and wasn't noticing that _02 was now _08.. bombed out
everything once I realized it , it was a pure ease..

Thanks again

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016