Re: Strange monthly process I can't find

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 07:34:58PM +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 April 2005 17:55, CW Harris wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 08:50:28PM +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:
> > > I have configured my home mail server to store all my locally generated
> > > outgoing mail in the my imap folder under the .send folder.
> > >
> > > Something is creating a subfolder with a name based on the month, and
> > > what appears to be a few hours into the new month moving all of the sent
> > > mail into these new folders with month name
[...]

Bingo!  I think I found it.

I googled a bit for Courier Imap (haven't tried it yet myself), and
there seems to be a config option named IMAP_EMPTYTRASH, which I am
betting says something like:
	IMAP_EMPTYTRASH:=Trash:7,Sent:30

I would guess you want to remove the Sent:30 part, but as I said I
haven't used courier yet, so better RTFM.

HTH

--
Chris Harris <charris@rtcmarketing.com>
GNU/Linux --- The best things in life are free.