Strange monthly process I can't find

I have configured my home mail server to store all my locally generated
outgoing mail in the my imap folder under the .send folder.

Something is creating a subfolder with a name based on the month, and what
appears to be a few hours into the new month moving all of the sent mail into
these new folders with month name

The problem is I can't find the process that is doing it.

I have checked in /etc/cron.monthly on both the machine that is the mail
server and the machine that is my workstation.

I have checked for local crontabs for me, and for root on both machines.

I have checked /etc/crontab and /etc/cron.d directories.

I have NOT got anacron installed.

I still cannot find what is creating the directories and moving the mail
messages across.

Any idea where else I could look?
--
Alan Chandler