Re: getting a list of potential package updates.

Le jeudi 21 avril 2005 à 01:02 +0800, Franki a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> Is it possible via apt-get update/upgrade to get a list of all the
> packages that would be updated without actually updating anything?
>
> I looked at the man page, but nothing stuck out to me.

duh, re-read it

--dry-run

or

--no-act

or you can just type C^c after you launched the upgrade command to see
the intent ...

You learn to write as if to someone else because NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE
"SOMEONE ELSE."

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.