Re: Poll results: User views on the FDL issue

Glenn Maynard wrote:

I find that anyone with a "shut up and stop wasting time making sure Debian
remains Free" attitude rarely actually has any defensible arguments.  :)

I can't tell if your arguments are defensible because you didn't make any (except for your last one, which depends on the validity of your previous claims). You only referred to the the alleged conclusions of other discussions which are conveniently inaccessible. I would call this wasting time.

(Those that do don't tend to fall back to condensation.)

Or browbeating.

  Debian is founded
on being 100% Free.  If you don't like that, you're in the wrong place.

You're not *free* to make up my mind for me.