Problems with bluefish and gnomevfs

Hello everybody!

I've just update two different machines with Debian sid and I've the same problem with Bluefish 1.0. When I try to open a remote file with "File >> Open URL" and I put "sftp://machine.ip"; nothing occurred. I think it could be a problem with libgnomevfs2-0 package version. Can anybody tell me if he has the same problem?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english ;)

Andrés Guerrero Doblado.
Departamento de Arquitectura y Tecnología de Computadores.
Universidad de Sevilla.
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Informática.
Avda. Reina Mercedes s/n.
41012 - Sevilla.
mail: aguerrero@atc.us.es http://www.atc.us.es/