Re: Network controller

----- Original Message ----- From: <vernaglione.giorgio@virgilio.it>
Newsgroups: linux.debian.user
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 7:00 PM
Subject: Network controller

Hi,
i am trying to run debian netinstall rc3 26.03.2005 on my computer but the
program is not able to find any network controller!! My mother board is
a Gygabite GA-K8NS with nForce3 250 Chipset, the processor is AMD Athlon
64 3400+
Can someone help me please,
thanks

Don't know whether you have this sorted yet but I had a problem with an nForce 4 board and found the following website helpful

http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/nforce/1.0-0301/KnownProblems.html

The third item down did the trick. I also had to uninstall the nvnet driver and use the forcedeth compiled into debian.

HTH

Wackojacko