Re: Off-Topic: Connection between martial arts and F/OS Software (was: Re: Karate)

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Bob Alexander wrote:

> Alvin Oga wrote:
> > it's the zen of linux or zen of debian and inner peace and being
> > an (blackbelt or redbelt ) expert at it or the debian guru
> > or take it to "special ops"

> And consider that on top of being a practicing black belt at 44 (with
> younger athletes in their 18-25 agonistic phase giving me a bloody hard
> time),

and one needs good karma too ...
	to deal with questions from the 95% of the folks that are not
	BS-EE or BS-CS folks

	but also helps to have the "correct" answers too and
	sometimes the correct answer is one of n-possible answers

the new kids will always test the waters to find their foothold

c ya
alvin