Re: Lost all my project data, file recovery tool? Urgent!

Jon Dowland wrote:
Matthias Kaeppler wrote:

It looks like the only "bug" was in my attention regarding the
installation/deinstallation messages. Errare humanum est.

Well, that doesn't necessarily mean it's an invalid bug. After all, you're only human, most debian users are only human, and someone else could quite easily make the same mistake. Maybe it's not RC critical but at least wishlist to make this less likely for people. Consider the 5 minutes it takes to file your way of paying for the time of people who have helped you on this list :)

Of course, but honestly I'd like to hear other opinions on that message, too. So if anyone can spare a(nother) free minute, do a dummy install of cvsd into some temporary folder and deinstall it immediately after. Read though the message, and tell me what you think, if it's clear to you or not.

I just don't want to base everything on solely my personal opinion.

--
Matthias Kaeppler