Re: Lost all my project data, file recovery tool? Urgent!

Glenn English wrote:
On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 22:34 +0200, Bruno Hertz wrote:

Thanks Jesus, I grep'ed the raw data from the partition and matched
against certain code phrases, so I was at least able to recover some
of the most important files which I was working on in the last couple
of months.

But please still follow up on this with the package maintainer, and
file a bug if he doesn't respond.

And for God's sake, start some sort of backup regimen.

:D You bet I will.

--
Matthias Kaeppler