Re: How much disk space to install Sarge ?

William Wolfe <w_j_wolfe@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> Can anyone please tell me how much space you need to
> install Debian-Sarge with the Debian-Installer rc3
> release ?

Dunno about rc3, but did a netinstall with sarge boot-floppies last
August, weighing in at about 600MB (and with a useful selection of
packages too). This is with X, emacs, openoffice, mozilla, all of LaTeX
(huge) and gcc with some of the base libraries. In all, ending up with a
fully usable system though I had to use manual package selection.

--
Stephen Patterson steve@patter.mine.nu http://patter.mine.nu/
Linux Counter No: 142831 GPG Public key: 252B8B37