RE: help with Wine..

I am not able to configure wine, and am a bit clueless as to how to
configure it, I guess I need some sample screen shots.

I want to be able to access existing windows applications on a dual boot
machine, and also to be able to load windows apps on a Linux only box. (I'm
trying to convert small business clients from M$ to Debian with Open Office,
and want to cover all possible scenarios before I make any presentations.
I'd be grateful for knowing how to configure Wine on a machine that had been
Windows only, then converted to dual boot. Typically the first (4 GB)
partition is for linux root, 2nd (1 GB) partition is for linux swap, third
partition is the original windows (identified as c: within windows), An
optional fourth partition is for linux /home

The Wine configuration screen has me baffled...how do I identify the Windows
partition (if there is one), and is there ANY graphical tool to help find
the way to windows applications? If this has to be done as a keyboard
command, I don't think my project is going to fly very far....

Thanks...