Re: help with Wine..

Hi Tom,

Your choice of lists is fine, but in order to help you much we'll need a lot more detail about:
* the symptoms you're experiencing, and
* which particular version of Wine you're using

- Christian

Tom Weller at Ambassador Computers wrote:
I'm not sure if there is a more appropriate mail list, I am trying to
use Wine on a Debian Sarge (2.6 kernel). Some documentation suggests
using a sourceforge site for installing the most recent version of Wine.
I did this after using the debian mirrors, and things are totally FUBAR.
I'm willing to do a fresh install of Sarge if I get some advice on how
to install Wine right the first time....

Thanks in advance

Tom

--
Christian Convey