From: Svend Gundestrup [mailto:svend@gundestrup.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:57 AM
To: Piszcz, Justin
Subject: RE: Problem with Promise Ultra 133TX2

Dear Justin

Here is my dump:
server:~# cat /proc/interrupts
            CPU0
   0:  160937972    IO-APIC-edge  timer
   8:          4    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
   9:          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
  14:     209955    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
  15:     171134    IO-APIC-edge  ide1
  16:          2   IO-APIC-level  ohci1394
  17:    3656060   IO-APIC-level  ide2, ide3, SysKonnect SK-98xx
  18:         22   IO-APIC-level  ide4
  20:          0   IO-APIC-level  libata
  21:     488453   IO-APIC-level  ehci_hcd, uhci_hcd, uhci_hcd, uhci_hcd,
uhci_hcd
  22:     431297   IO-APIC-level  VIA8233
NMI:       8874
LOC:  160912335
ERR:          0
MIS:          0
------------------------
And my dump after shutting off serian/paralel+floppy:
server:~# cat /proc/interrupts
            CPU0
   0:     621239    IO-APIC-edge  timer
   8:          4    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
   9:          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
  14:       9128    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
  15:         75    IO-APIC-edge  ide1
  16:          2   IO-APIC-level  ohci1394
  17:       4934   IO-APIC-level  ide2, ide3, SysKonnect SK-98xx
  18:         38   IO-APIC-level  ide4
  20:          0   IO-APIC-level  libata
  21:      14534   IO-APIC-level  ehci_hcd, uhci_hcd, uhci_hcd, uhci_hcd,
uhci_hcd
  22:          0   IO-APIC-level  VIA8233
NMI:         51
LOC:     621086
ERR:          0
MIS:          0

And it still dosn't work
pls. note, that I have no other cards in the system, then your promise cards.

regards
svend