Re: kind souls around? (\rm -rf '/' - yikes!) - not yet

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Bruno Hertz wrote:

> Szabó András <szundi@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > I'm trying this command, and it should be fine, it I'm right, but apt-get cries because of some cyclic dependencies. :/
> >
> > .... blahblah...
> > After unpacking 41.0kB of additional disk space will be used.
> > E: Couldn't configure pre-depend coreutils for debianutils, probably a dependency cycle.
> >
> > What's now?

it means you have a corrupted files ...
( partially erased from your rm -rf / )

which one ??
	- you will need to do md5sum on each file and lib and directories
	- or just rebuild a new system on a new disk
	and copy over your config and user data

c ya
alvin