It will be generally dedicated to free software.
I would like to put a debian mirror on it.
It's runnning Red Hat (an enterprise version)

#1 Is there any tips to setup a debian mirror under a RH box?
I woul like to mirror only sparc and x86 arches (binary and src; free,
non-free, contrib)

If you want to mirror the entire archive (at least for certain arches)
then use debmirror:

/usr/bin/debmirror -p -v --nosource -m --host=http.us.debian.org
--arch=i386,sparc --method=http --dist=sarge
--section=main,contrib,non-free --cleanup /mirrordir

You can probably get a source tarball and compile it on the server
and install it in /usr/local or something.

#2 Would you know a how to on setting up a local mirror of debian (it's
to avoid downloading ten times the same thing when updating the ten
Debians we have)? this #2 is for a Deian box. (binary, src; free, non-
free, contrib)

If you are going to mirror the entire archive like you mention in #1
above, then simply make sure the archive mirror is downloaded into a
directory that is served up by apache on the server.  Then you point
all your clients to that server in sources.list.  Otherwise, you may
want to consider apt-proxy, which just proxies connections to public
Debian mirrors and builds a partial mirror for you as it goes.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr