It will be generally dedicated to free software.
I would like to put a debian mirror on it.
It's runnning Red Hat (an enterprise version)

#1 Is there any tips to setup a debian mirror under a RH box?
I woul like to mirror only sparc and x86 arches (binary and src; free,
non-free, contrib)

#2 Would you know a how to on setting up a local mirror of debian (it's
to avoid downloading ten times the same thing when updating the ten
Debians we have)? this #2 is for a Deian box. (binary, src; free, non-
free, contrib)

Thank you for all.

--
Get a fully managed dedicated server for €200/month ($257/month)
No time limit for taking care of your server.