XFree86: Fatal server error: No screen found

Hello,

I've been using Redhat and Fedora for the past several
years, but I recently decided to try out Debian. After
completing the installation process, I installed XF86
and went in to configure it. I tried about 10
different configurations, with the end result of each
one being the error "(--) Assigning device section
with no busID to primary device
(EE) No devices detected.".

I believe it's because my video card is built-in, and
it's looking for a PCI/AGP location, but I'm not sure
how to override it.

My XF86Config file looks like this:

#
# Graphics device section
#

# Any number of graphics device sections may be
present

# Standard VGA Device:

Section "Device"
    Identifier	"Standard VGA"
    VendorName	"Unknown"
    BoardName	"Unknown"

# The chipset line is optional in most cases.  It can
be used to override
# the driver's chipset detection, and should not
normally be specified.

    Chipset	"generic"

# The Driver line must be present.  When using
run-time loadable driver
# modules, this line instructs the server to load the
specified driver
# module.  Even when not using loadable driver
modules, this line
# indicates which driver should interpret the
information in this section.

    Driver     "vga"
# The BusID line is used to specify which of possibly
multiple devices
# this section is intended for.  When this line isn't
present, a device
# section can only match up with the primary video
device.  For PCI
# devices a line like the following could be used.
This line should not
# normally be included unless there is more than one
video device
# intalled.

#   BusID      "PCI:0:0:0"

#    VideoRam	256

#    Clocks	25.2 28.3

EndSection

# Device configured by xf86config:

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "SiS 620"
    Driver      "sis"
    #VideoRam    65536
    # Insert Clocks lines here if appropriate
EndSection

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks!

Gabriel