Re: Enabling a memory stick under a 2.6 kernel

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 02:47:24PM -0500, W. Paul Mills wrote:
> Works OK for me. But it seems like I recall that the order of devices
> changed on me sometime. Might show up as /dev/sdb1, or /dev/sdc1, etc.

Many thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay in replying I wrote
to you off list with further queries but it bounced. Anyway, it's
good to know that, given the right conditions, a memory stick can work
under a 2.6 kernel. I was beginning to have doubts.

Barrie.