Re: [Fwd: Re: Enable DMA on a Travelmate 8005]

Dave Ewart wrote:
On Wednesday, 06.04.2005 at 16:47 +0200, Marco Calviani wrote:

Sorry but the behaviour of these modules is not related to my custom
kernel. What i've shown you is what i get with stock kernel image!

I must be misunderstanding you then: you seem to get DMA working without
problem with a stock kernel, but not working with your custom kernel.
Surely the problem must therefore be kernel-related?

*confused*

Dave.

Ok Dave,
   i've got DMA enabled using the PIIXn (ICH) kernel module and disabling all the others.

Thanks for help,
MC