Re: NVidia Geforce2 MX 400 in woody, help plz

I made some changes in my Woody...like kernel update...and I took the
nv driver on nvidia.com ... and even in Woody...I got it...it went
perfectly (with the kernel framebuffer disabled) and to make the
nvidia driver runs...I did some upgrades in g++ make automake gcc cpp
libncurses5-dev ... and after that it worked perfectly...

Just with one problem that I cant solve even reading the XFree
documentation...is about the mouse...I have an optical (usb)
mouse...and I configured it with device /dev/psaux with protocol
ImPS/2 ... and when the server starts...my mouse seems freak...and I
tried to change the device to /dev/input/mice ...but it told me that
no such device...
I tried to load the mousedev module and usbmouse module...but even
with those...didint worked...my mouse is still freak :)
At this moment I didnt upgrade my Woody...but it's already
downloading...and maybe this stuck with my mouse is related with my
system packages very old?
Maybe after the upgrade to Sarge...it works well? Or isnt it..

Does anybody can help me?

Tnx