dselect update warns gpg sig of Release file bad

When I try to do dselect update[I've tried several times throughout the day], I get an error that the Release file signature is bad:

W: GPG error: http://http.us.debian.org testing Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG F1D53D8C4F368D5D Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (2005) <ftpmaster@debian.org> W: GPG error: http://http.us.debian.org unstable Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG F1D53D8C4F368D5D Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (2005) <ftpmaster@debian.org>
Merging Available information
Replacing available packages info, using /var/cache/apt/available.
Information about 17117 package(s) was updated.

Anyone know what the problem is/has anyone else experienced this?