Re: sarge cd integrity check

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 23:37, Joey Hess wrote:

  Thanks Joey

  For your reply, The reason I want to check the integrity of the cd or dvd
after a burn. Is that I have found out that a good burn "no buffer under run"
dose not mean that the image is OK. By checking the image with the md5sum -c
md5sum.txt  that is on the iso I am then certain that the product is correct.
The method of dd the image off I will be looking into.

                Thanks again and all the best

                         peter colton