Re: NVidia Geforce2 MX 400 in woody, help plz

Hello

du linux (<lists.du@gmail.com>) wrote:

> Hi, I just have installed woody and tried to configure my X
> server...but doesnt matter what config. I put there...XFree always
> send me the same error... "Screen found, but none have a usuable
> configuration" and I'm stuck!!

Select the NV driver, make sure you select the correct frequencies for
your monitor. Don't choose to use the kernel framebuffer device. If it
still doesn't work, post the last 10-15 lines and all lines beginning
with (EE) from /var/log/XFree86.0.log.

best regards
 Andreas Janssen

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC801674 ICQ #17079270