Help needed with Postfix

Hello everyone,

I tried to find help in postfix ML, but it seems that my questions are
too off-topic.

So I try the list of my linux system to see if I can have help here.

Here are the threads for reference:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=postfix-users&m=111236645123236&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=postfix-users&m=111261484121712&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=postfix-users&m=111264292003081&w=2

In summary, what I asked is:

1) In postfix advanced filter(*), I use proxsmtp content filtering
software.

I want the script to discard (drop) the message if i need to. This is a
basic perl script. Is it possible?
(*) http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html#advanced_filter

2) I found a workaround, by putting a personal header in the mail run by
the script, and using headers check of postfix to discard the mail after
reinjection on port 10026. It changes the verbatim example because I
need to disable headers checks on the localhost:10026 part. Any problem
with that?

3) For smtpd auth, I managed to do it quite easily via sasl2-bin. But two things.

- Whatever I put in /etc/postfix/smtpd.conf, postfix always advertises
auth with AUTH NTLM LOGIN PLAIN DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5, and choose cram-md5
as protocol. Is it compiled in postfix deb?

- Is the saslauthd daemon mandatory, because I don't see differences
  with or without it.

Thanks for any help, and long live to Debian.

--
Laurent Darrambide, France
GNU/Linux Debian Sid, kernel 2.6.10 - Mutt 1.5.6