Re: cool java-based programs I might miss out on?

David Garamond wrote:
I have downloaded j2sdk/j2re from Sun website and build+install the .deb generated by the make-jpkg script. I'm now wondering, since the official Debian doesn't carry j2sdk/j2re, there are probably many cool Java-based programs that are also not included. Could people list them? The only ones from the top of my head are:

- ant, eclipse, tomcat (these are included);
- jedit (it's only a single .deb and simple to install);

Ok, I found http://www.jpackage.org/ . It's for RPM though.

--
dave