kind souls around? (\rm -rf '/' - yikes!)

I am in a bit of a bind and need some help.

I did a \rm -rf / on my debian root!  (yikees!)

I caught the mistake REALLY quick, however, not soon enough to stop it
from removing the /bin/ls, bin/mv, /bin/cp, /bin/rm...

I am trying to re-add the fileutils pkg, but it bombs, mostly to not
being able to find the /bin/rm file.

Can anytone point me to a ftp server where I can replace the critical
files that will allow me to read the fileutils+ packages? or send me
the debian-woody files (/bin/rm, /bin/mv, /bin/ls, /bin/cp, etc.)?

Also, I am somewhat of a rookie.  If anyone knows a better idea, I
would appriecate that as well.

I am in quite a bind ...

Thanks so much,
Michael