Re: SSL problem + Apache 1.3.33

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 10:36:11PM +0100, Stelios A. wrote:

> http://mydomain.com:443 is working great, insteed of
>
> https://mydomain.com

Ok, we're one step closer :)

I think it's easiest if you send me your httpd.conf (preferably
off-list, to save other people's bandwidth), and I'll take a look at
it, and report back on-list, in case I should figure out what the
problem is... -- might need to get some sleep first, though ;)

Almut

BTW, just to be sure:
* how exactly are you starting Apache-with-SSL?
* what (related) packages have you installed -- you are using
  deb pkgs, are you?
* maybe also output of "ps axl | egrep 'apache|http'" -- just to be
  very sure... :)