Re: Automatic Revision Control.

Lee Braiden wrote:
On Friday 01 April 2005 15:15, Ron Johnson wrote:

To me, it sounds like he does need some version control system.
That way, he could determine if, for example, only 1 person is
responsible for corrupting the files.

Hmm, perhaps.  "Corruption" sounds like a programmatic or hardware fault to me
though, rather than user error.  Could be wrong.

He could just get his users off of Windows (I am assuming that is what
they are using based on the shares being exported as SMB mounts).

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr