Re: Printing plain text with CUPS

El Jue 31 Mar 2005 14:09, Almut Behrens escribió:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 09:58:49PM +0200, Bob Alexander wrote:
> > Almut Behrens wrote:

> > As a side solution if your prt supports postscript you would want to try
> > the a2ps package. very neat (ascii to postscript).
>
> not sure about the Epson LX-300+, but are there actually _any_ dot
> matrix printers natively supporting PostScript?  (just wondering...)
>
> Almut

I have an application that prints to LX-300 printers as well as many other
Epson dot matrix, including receipt printers. If you do it from a C program,
it's relatively easy to send a "\f" to the printer. Additionally, many of
those printers can be configured to do a "form feed" after every job.

Regards.

--
Alfredo J. Cole
Grupo ACyC