.gtkrc-2.0, user-font, openoffice.org-gtk-gnome

Hi,

I'm using openoffice.org-gtk-gnome, but my environment isn't gnome,
it's openbox with a lot of GTK+ 2.x apps. The default OpenOffice looks,
well, nasty.

In /etc/openoffice/openoffice.conf, I have `export
OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP=gnome` which works reasonable well.

Although it picks up my theme I have in ~/.gtkrc-2.0, it seems to
ignore my font choice. I use Lucida Sans Unicode, but OpenOffice seems
to be using some other sans font. Also, the theme seems a little of, as
best I can describe it.

It's only a minor annoyance, but has anyone experienced these things
with that package?

--
Willie Gnarlson