Re: don't understand moniwiki packaging

On 2005-03-30, Glenn Davy penned:
> Hi Monique (or is it moinique ;-) )
>
> As far as symlinking to /var/www, I think the intent was to use apache's
> conf files to alias the directory in /var/local/lib to a url, like this:
>
> ScriptAlias /somewiki  "/var/local/lib/somewiki/moin.cgi"
>
> So that http://somehost/somewiki
> Will direct to /var/local/lib/somewiki/moin.cgi
>
> I'm not much of a scripter, but I use this to make a new moin wiki and
> update apache2's config file with one command.

[snip]

Er, that's cool, but I was talking about moniwiki, a PHP wiki implementation
that doesn't use cgi.

# dpkg -p moniwiki
Package: moniwiki
 MoniWiki is yet another WikiEngine written in PHP.
 It is fast, light and easy to install.
 Also it has many enhanced and new features.
 Moni is slightly modified sound which means What? or What is it? in Korean.
 The name also indicates that MoniWiki is nearly compatible with the MoinMoin.
 MoniWiki WikiFormattingRules were inspired and adopted from MoinMoin.

--
monique

Ask smart questions, get good answers: