Re: Acrobat 7 plugin for Firefox not working

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:10:07 +0200, Bengt J. Olsson wrote:

> 1. In Firefox, remove pdf plugin from Preferences -> Downloads ->
>     File Types -> Plug-ins

You wouldn't guess; I had thought of that. But the Plug-ins are *empty*.
Nothing to be deleted, though PDFs open up.

So I seem to have no chance to get rid of that association.
(By the way, the same bugs me for several others. videos open by default
in mplayer, though there is no association !)

Thanks nevertheless,

Uwe