Re: How can I install DEBIAN-LINUX in a MACINTOSH OS 9 ?

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 18:34 +0200, verba.volant wrote:
> ...And is it really possible ? (With a MAC OS 9 I mean ?)
>

> You can send your answer in either English, Spanish -Castillian- or
> French...

Hi,

It depends on the Mac that OS-9 runs on.  Better, I think, to ask
the debian-ppc mailing list.

Sincerely,
Ron
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You
can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."
David Lloyd George, British prime minister