Re: Application like dvdshrink or Nero Recode

On Saturday March 26 2005 11:01, Bob Alexander wrote:
> Under XP I used DVDShrink and/or Nero Recode (which badly looks like a
> clone of the former).
>
> The functions I need is to be able to reauthor choosing the proper VOBs,
> selecting the proper languages only and sometimes clipping out segments.
>
> Any decent FLOSS alternatives ?

There was a similar topic some time back on this very list:

"Back then" (barely two months ago), the only solution with any kind of
comfort seemed to have been using dvdshrink from wine, but it's probably
still possible with transcode. Using transcode without a frontend is a real
hassle though.

--
Got Backup?

Jabber: Shadowdancer at jabber.fsinf.de