Re: Application like dvdshrink or Nero Recode

I was browsing through a list of items from apt-cache search dvd and seen one
caleld "vobcopy".  I have not tried it as it really would do me no good at
this point(no dvd writer).

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016