Re: moving to 2.6

On Saturday 26 March 2005 03:36, Matt Price wrote:

> so I'm wondering:  is there now an up-to-date, fairly comprehensive
> guide to the upgrade process from within Debian?
> Any help much appreciated.

There's probably something much more comprehensive out there, but I had this
in my bookmarks:

I run mostly stock Sid stuff so it was a pretty painless process switching to
2.6.  The only "gotcha" that stumped me for a while was not having the
psmouse and mousedev modules loaded so X wouldn't start.

Good luck!