Re: running a Debian repository on a RH derivative

On Saturday 26 March 2005 12:27 am, Paul E Condon wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 07:44:47PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
> > I know how to run a local repository of Debian packages but can this be
> > done on a machine that runs a RedHat derivative?
>
> I love Debian and am sorry that you have to make do with some other
> distribution for part of your work.

I bought a server appliance thinking I could replace the operating system if I
did not like it.  Well, I don't particularly like it and I would replace it
with Debian if only I could.  I will not buy another machine unless I know it
can run Debian or Xandros.  Xandros is almost all Debian.

8)

--
sp@mtr@p: croak@shadypond.com