Re: Acrobat 7 plugin for Firefox not working

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:10:07 +0100, Jonathan Kaye wrote:

> I'm using Firefox 1.0.2 with the Acrobat 7 plugin which works fine (it
> also worked on FF 1.0.1). I think you need to install the plugin
> nppdf.so (I don't know about a symlink - Adobe installed the actual file
> not a symlink) into your ~/.mozilla/plugins folder.

No, sorry, the one from nerim created a symlink automagically. I removed
the symlink and copied the 'real' file to
/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins, and now it works.
Probably a mistake in the nerim install ?

In any case, this is FYI in case someone else runs into it: use the file
nppdf.so instead of the symlink.

Thanks for your tip,

Uwe