dns admin questions

I'm using tinydns built from the djbdns source package on debian sarge
and it works great. I'm not that experienced with admin'ing DNS though,
and I need to make a couple of changes. So, some questions:

(1)  If I no longer what tinydns to provide dns services for one of the
domains, do I simply delete all references to the domain out of the
data file and then type make?

(2)  How do I redirect mx records? My current entry for a domain is:

I'm considering pointing these to Fastmail.fm, which provides the
following directions:

    * in1.smtp.messagingengine.com (first, preference=10)
    * in2.smtp.messagingengine.com (second, preference=20)

Does this mean I should make the records:

What about the "300"? I believe that the 300 is the TTL for the whole
domain, so i"m not sure what to do with it in regards to the mx

Any help appreciated.

Do You Yahoo!?