Re: Any MIDI/audio sequencer out there that works ?

On Thursday 24 March 2005 20:50, Hannes Mayer wrote:
> Rosegarden4 is my favorite too and a few minutes ago it started
> working with fluidsynth.
>
> But there is just one remaining problem:
> Fluidsynth starts to consume 100% CPU power shortly after being started
> with # fluidsynth -m alsa_seq ./8Rock11e.sf2

Hmm.. I can't remember if I tried fluidsynth or if I got it working.  I do
remember using jack with it, and I think timidity worked fine too.  I may
have been using both together, since timidity has a jack backend, but I
recall using timidity directly with alsa in the past too.  Sorry I'm hazy on
the details, it's been a while :)

--
Lee.