Re: egrep spamassassin score and prefix every subject

It could be done in procmail, although I can't think of a very elegant way, without either two recipes that use the \/ $MATCH feature or invoking awk or some other overkill. But you probably don't need to do it in procmail. It looks like in the spamassasssin config file you can just put

rewrite_header Subject _SCORE_

or some variation on that with parentheses or whatever you want to set it off with.

-Andy