egrep spamassassin score and prefix every subject

Hey there,

For testing purposes, I want to get the spam score from spamassassin, and add it to the start of every email subject, so I can get a feel for what emails are scoring what.

I use procmail to filter my emails, after running through spamassassin. I suppose I must use an egrep command to select the numerical from the spamassassin X-Spam-Status header, but, with all the googling and man page looking in the world, I cannot work out how to do.

If anyone has any ideas, I would really love the help.

Cheers,

--
 Rhys Hardwick

| rhys@rhyshardwick.co.uk  |  www.rhyshardwick.co.uk  |
| PGP-id - 0x0EACC0E8      |                          |
|       Windows: Just another pain in the glass.      |